Telangana Academy for Skill and Knowledge (TASK) is a non-profit organization, established under the Department of IT E&C, Government of Telangana to bring synergy between Government, Academia and Industry with an objective to enhance the employability quotient of youth in the state and to provide quality human resources to the industry.
VALUE FOR STUDENTS
VALUE FOR COLLEGES
We forge partnerships with colleges to create environs conducive for growth through faculty development, research pilots and help colleges provide quality education for the leaders of tomorrow with focused systematic Programme.
VALUE FOR CORPORATES
Our programmes help corporates gain access to a pool of trained graduates for suitable roles. Our students are trained extensively in latest technology to help companies find the right candidate.
1. Candidate must be a student of TASK registered college / institution which is registered or renewed for the current academic year.
2. Candidates must be pursuing second/third/fourth year in any one of the above-mentioned courses.
3. Candidates who have already registered with TASK in the previous academic year need not register or renew as the membership is valid till the course completion.
4. Academic percentages are not a constraint for the student’s registration.
5. The student’s eligibility to participate in the recruitment events of various companies is purely based on the company’s eligibility criteria and TASK shall not play any role in the recruitment process.
1. English Proficiency & Soft skills
2. Training & Certification offerings on technologies that are driving business innovation that includes SMAC (Social, Mobile, Analytics & Cloud);
3. Participation in seminar series
4. Basic IT Skills for Degree/Polytechnic and ITI’s.
5. Aptitude & Reasoning and evaluation tests
6. Programming Aptitude tests
7. Corporate visits
8. Access to E-Learning
9. Access to online assessment tools
10. Technology Entrepreneurship Program in collaboration with ISB (Indian School of Business)
11. Virtual Labs
12. Participation in coding contest
13. Technology Projects-Innovation
14. Career counseling & Guidance
15. Project Guidance/Assistance.
16. Summer Internship.